Friday, September 22, 2017

Yesterday was a very special day.
I came out publicly as piano player. Yep. I really did!
The guitarist who discovered he was really a pianist?
Considering the LGBTI/same sex marriage debate we find ourselves currently embroiled in it is a little ironic.
The lovely folk who run the Denmark Piano Club allowed me to play three of my own compositions Andy's Song, Yungup and Inkling and I am allowed to come back and play again.
All things considered it wasn't too bad a performance and the monkey is well and truly off the back as I have been working towards yesterday's goal since I first started my piano journey way back in 2009.
Feeling pretty damn pleased with myself!

1 comment:

  1. Interestingly after 3 meetings I was asked not to return to the Piano Club. That was a bit of a head scratcher and a blow!

    ReplyDelete